Some find us bold, some say we are aggressive, while others say we get things done. Our take:
Corporate Communications and PR
Enhancing internal corporate communications through:
Public Relations and External Communications:
“Redefining ‘Stress-free’ and ‘innovative’ and innovative event management"
So many things can go wrong before, during and even after any given event: failing to secure host government support to assist with VIP protocol and Visa facilitation, last minute flaws in printed materials, delegates reach their hotels to find their bookings cancelled, etc. These are just a fraction of some of the challenges that a properly qualified and resourced event manager can help solve. Newmark Events is a powerful one-stop-shop for event planning, branding, communication, logistic, PR and media management serving Government entities, NGO/development sector as well as corporations.
1. Event planning
2. Advisory services
3. Event management and services
Multimedia communications and application development
Effective communication has become more about interaction. It is no longer about talking at your audience, but about engaging the audience in a conversation. As such, our communications solutions are not only structured to allow for relevance and reach, they are also comprehensive enough to cater for a wide spectrum of audiences, sectors, and messages. This area of our business is managed by our Newmark Interactive team.
According to us, the characteristics of a qualified communications consultant included:
- The right people: Innovative, well-informed, self-motivated, fast learners,
- The right tools: State-of-the-art equipment, gear and software
- The right setup: sustainable institutional structure, strategies that get results
- A great track record,
- A hunger for doing things right, down to the smallest detail,
- A strong desire to leave the world better and more sustainable than we found it,